Get involved. Join the club!
Membership Levels and Dues
Benefits of being a Member:
* Annual Winter Show - All breeds all ages
* Young Bird Lawn Show - every September
* IPC Quarterly Newsletter
* Members Only Page access on our Website
* Quarterly Club Meetings for members throughout the State to meet and plan club events, share knowledge, etc.
* Active Youth Program which is actually one of the biggest in the US
* Access to knowledgeable fanciers eager to help with a variety of breed experience
Annual Membership Dues
Family Membership - $25
Adult single membership - $20
Junior Membership - $5
Membership is good for 1 calendar year and must be renewed annually to stay in good standing as a member of the IPC
You have several options for becoming a member or renewing your membership.
You can select the Pay Membership Fee button to the right to pay online via PayPal
Or you can send a new member form with a check payable to: Indiana Pigeon Club and mail it to:
Indiana Pigeon Club
c/o Roy Smith
475 N. Washington St.
Hagerstown, IN 47346
Or you can make payment of your Membership Dues at one of our shows or club meetings.
Credit cards will be accepted at shows